Theresa O'Young, PharmD - Clinical Pharmacist
Dr. Theresa O'Young reviews medical content for Healthwise, a nonprofit organization with a mission to help people make better health decisions. Dr. O'Young is a Clinical Instructor at the University of Washington School of Pharmacy and a Clinical Pharmacist at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, Washington.
- BS Pharmacy: University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1981
- Pharm.D.: University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1996
- Primary Care Pharmacy Residency: Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA, 1997
- Certificate in Medical Management: University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2007
- Chew LD, O'Young TS, Hazlet TK, et al. (2000). A physician survey of drug sample availability on physicians' behavior. Journal of General Internal Medicine. 15(7): 478–483.
- O'Young TS, Hazlet TK (2000). Removal of drug samples from two teaching institutions. American Journal of Health System Pharmacists. 57(12): 1179–1180.