Anne C. Poinier, MD - Internal Medicine
Dr. Anne C. Poinier reviews medical content for Healthwise, a nonprofit organization with a mission to help people make better health decisions. Dr. Poinier has been a board-certified general internist at St. Luke's Regional Medical Center in Boise, Idaho, since 2001.
Healthwise Knowledgebase Topics Reviewed
Dr. Poinier serves as primary medical reviewer for adult health-related topics with a primary focus on internal medicine.
- MD: University of Washington School of Medicine, 1998
- Internal Medicine Residency: University of Washington, 1998–2001
- General Internist, St. Luke's Regional Medical Center, Boise, ID, 2001–present
- Ada County Medical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American College of Physicians
- University of Utah School of Medicine
- University of Washington School of Medicine