St. Francis WorkWell
St. Francis WorkWell Occupational Health offers a full range of occupational health services with a level of quality unmatched in the area. At St. Francis WorkWell, we're committed to the highest level of performance in quality, cost and timeliness. We offer a full continuum of care, from our wellness-based HealthySteps program, to work injury prevention and injury management services:
- Wellness and prevention-based programming
- Experienced occupational health physicians that understand employers' needs
- Occupational health nursing and technical staff that are trained and certified to perform evaluations and testing
- Communication about employee's work status and job requirements, and a treatment plan that emphasizes a stay-at-work philosophy
- Flexible scheduling of medical surveillance services that meet regulatory and corporate requirements
- Wellness and prevention programs provided at employers' locations to help increase employee productivity and ultimately reduce costs
- After-hours triage and substance abuse testing with call-ahead service
- View a full list of services
To learn more about how WorkWell can help strengthen the help of your workforce, call us at 864-675-4600.
Our mission is to strengthen the health of our community, which means keeping your employees and your bottom line as healthy as possible. The benefits of a healthy workforce are clear. Companies who reduce incidences and manage injuries enjoy:
- Reduced Injuries
- Reduced Lost and Restricted Days
- Reduced Disability
- Reduced Employee Turnover
- Improved Morale
- Enhanced Risk Management Process
- Enhanced Production
We can help you achieve these benefits because we're not like most occupational health providers. Our approach involves: conservatively aggressive care, strong medical case management, functional progress timeline, experience indicators, medical disabilities advisor, official disabilities guidelines and early intervention.
work injury prevention
The cost of disability claims to employers ranges from six to 12 percent of total payroll budget. The single best way to combat these blows to your budget is to prevent injuries. St. Francis WorkWell can help by offering physical exam, medical surveillance, substance abuse management and testing, job analysis and physical abilities testing, education, and on-site services.
When an injury strikes, you need an occupational health partner who offers the services you need, when you need them. We offer triage services and post-accident drug testing around the clock, along with a concierge service that will call ahead to ensure necessary appointments are scheduled.
Because strains and sprains are the most common cause of workers disability and compensation claims, making up 50-70 percent of all lost time claims, WorkWell uses a sports medicine model. Our integrated team of physicians, nurses and physical therapists are highly trained and work together to develop a care plan that gets your employee back to full duty as quickly and safely as possible.