Would you like to feel healthier, breathe easier, and have more energy? If you're a smoker, quitting smoking can be the single best thing you ever do for your health - it drastically reduces your risk for preventable but deadly diseeases like heart problems, type 2 diabetes, and many types of cancers.
Our QuitSmart smoking cessation program helps you take action to become - and stay - smoke free. This program combines powerful treatments to help you break free from cigarettes by outsmarting it with a few simple techniques. the program includes ways to:
- Ease off nicotine. Switch to cigarette brands that deliver less and less nicotine. We call it "warm chicken" quitting.
- Consider stop-smoking medicine. Choose from seven medicines that can keep you comfortable as you quit.
- Take a new look at the patch. Discover a new way to use nicotine patches that dramatically increases your chance of success.
- Use your mind to help. See yourself as a comfortable nonsmoker rather than as a smoker deprived of cigarettes.
- Use a self-hypnosis CD. Relax as you develop the respect for your body that naturally leads to freedom from cigarettes.
For more information or to sign up for the program, call 864-400-3651. Classes are scheduled by appointment and held at ST. FRANCIS millennium.
The benefits of quitting are clear - it's up to you to take the next step.